NPU-V 小型企业 Improvement Program
You could receive a grant of between $3,000年和10美元,000 for property improvements!
The NPU-V 小型企业 Improvement Grant (SBIG) is a grant to business or commercial property owners in the Mechanicsville, 匹兹堡, and Peoplestown neighborhoods. Qualified property owners and business owners can receive between $3,000年和10美元,000 for 符合条件的 exterior and interior renovations. This program is in partnership 与 the Annie E. 安妮·e·凯西基金会.
NOTE: This program is not accepting new 应用程序s at this time. Please feel free to contact us 有任何问题.
Additional instructions 是 listed below.
Mail Hard-Copy Application & 50美元费用
Email PDF to 888电子集团app投资
Application Due March 1, 2020
Additional Application Details
- No handwritten 应用程序s will be accepted. All 应用程序s must be typed on the provided 应用程序 form.
- Applications should include all required components, including a completed Application and all required supporting documentation (see 的指导方针).
- Hard-copy 应用程序s 与 original signatures and 应用程序 fee may be mailed to:
Neighborhood Revitalization Manager
133年桃树圣reet, Suite 2900
- Electronic 应用程序s (also required) may be sent to 艾莉森Schwieger via email, aschwieger at logicpyramid.com. Please use the following subject headline: “(name of property or business) NPU-V SBIG Application”
- Submit 应用程序 and fee through March 1, 2020. All 应用程序s must be submitted by 12pm (noon) March 1, 2020.
- Applications must be submitted in hard copy (one original copy) and in digital PDF format via email.
- Please note that vacant commercial properties 是 符合条件的. Residential properties (and home-based businesses) 不 有资格获得这项拨款.
- Owners of occuped properties apply 与 their business owner tenants. Tenants must have a minimum 12-month lease.
- Properties constructed in the last 10 years 不 符合条件的.
- Properties 与 national credit tenants (i.e., national chain businesses) 不 符合条件的.
- Properties owned by religious institutions, public agencies or nonprofit agencies 不 符合条件的.
- A minimum of 50% of NPU-V SBIG funds must be used for exterior improvements to the property.
- All exterior improvements must be visible from the public right-of-way.
- Interior improvements should significantly enhance the customer and employee experience.
- Additional 符合条件的 uses 是 located 与in the grant guidelines & 应用程序.